TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT 2023
Drama Kids Rotorua - Drama and Speech Classes - Jennifer Wicks
1. A $25 deposit is required to secure your child’s place in a class for 2023. This will be credited towards your first semester’s fees. If you choose to withdraw your child from classes before the first session you must give 21 days’ notice for this deposit to be refunded.
2. Unless otherwise arranged with the teacher, term fees are paid in advance by the commencement of each 8-week Semester. An invoice will be sent at the previous Semester’s end. Charges will be held valid if 4 weeks’ notice of removal is not given. There will be no refund given if a student fails to attend or withdraws through the semester.
3. Interest may be charged on overdue accounts at a rate of $10 per month unless otherwise arranged with the teacher and any expenses, costs and disbursements incurred by the teacher in recovering any outstanding monies including debt collection agency fees or solicitor costs shall be paid by the customer.
4. An Automatic Payment option can be set up weekly/fortnightly into the Speech and Drama account. This will incur a $20.00 annual fee to cover admin and set up costs. Bank a/c details are: 03-1552-0181182-25 J Wicks Westpac
5. Classes are invoiced every 8 lessons for a total of four semesters. It is expected that all students enrolled for a full year will receive a minimum of 32 lessons, and most will receive additional lessons free of charge in the final school term.
6. In the event of a teacher being unavailable to attend (due to illness, public holidays, etc) the 8-week semester will be adjusted and invoicing for the next semester will be adjusted accordingly. Lessons missed by the student are not refunded but can be made up at the discretion of the teacher by joining a different class or sending material remotely for teacher feedback.
7. 4 weeks' notice minimum is required if your child wishes to withdraw from any speech class. No refund will be given to students who withdraw without this notice. Fees for the following Semester will be held valid if this notice is not given.
8. New students are entitled to a refund of their fees if they decide after 2 classes that they do not want to continue - provided fees are paid up front on day 1, ie not by automatic payment. After 2 classes, no refund will be given if the student withdraws.
9. Tuition may be ceased if these terms and conditions or reasonable conduct is not observed by the student or parents. There will be no refund of tuition fees if stopped due to a breach.